Legal Manager @ Popular Consumer Brand
Central location with good work-life balance & benefits
Wide range of interesting work including real estate & IP
The client is a global consumer brand with over 1,000 employees in Japan.
- Provide practical, timely and high-quality legal counselling
- Draft, review and negotiate general contracts and agreements
- Liaise with other corporate counsels in the Asia Pacific legal team and local external law firms
- Prepare and review lease agreements, LOI's and such other agreements related to planning and construction of new stores
- 5+ years of law firm or in-house experience
- Bachelor's degree (in law a plus)
- Good understanding of corporate, employment, real estate, consumer and company laws in Japan
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
This is the opportunity to join a well-known global brand and expand your range of legal expertise.