Legal Manager at Major Consumer Electonics Company
Exciting role dealing with legal regulations around cutting-edge technology
Great working environment with flex-time and remote working options
The client is a leading developer of consumer electronics that make life more convenient for its customers. The company offers a great working environment and benefits including flex-time, remote working, and stock options.
- Advise the business on legal issues and relevant regulations
- Review marketing and promotional materials for product launches and general advertising
- Review and draft commercial agreements including licensing agreements and service agreements
- Work with regional and global counterparts on policy alignment and projects
- Bachelor's degree in law or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in contract management or as a paralegal either in-house in a company legal department or at a law firm
- drafting and communication skills in both Japanese and English
This is the chance to join a market leader that offers great company benefits and opportunities for career advancement.