Legal Entity Controller
One of the world's most stable and succesful financial institutions.
Outstanding career opportunities within the team
About Our Client
Our client is one the world's leading financial institutions, offering a full range of financial products and advisory services across the globe. Their business has been remarkably successful over the last few years which has led them to expand their business here in Japan.
- Manage a few direct reports. Approval of accounting entries
- Monthly attestation of entities. Substantiation of certain accounts.
- Coordination with product controllers. Keep track of assigned business results for booking accuracy and currency hedge by closely working with product controllers.
- Preparation of monthly monitoring reports. Preparation of JGAAP vs USGAAP entries. FIEL and company law based financials.
- New product approval for assigned products. Challenge status quo. Cross tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior proven management experience required. Native level Japanese and Business level English is a must.
- Project management skills including self motivation/self starter.
- Sufficient JGAAP and/or US GAAP knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of financial products (shorting, margin trade, security borrowing/lending, options, swap, forwards, futures, etc) preferred.
- Broker dealer/deposit taking institution knowledge preferred
- Regulatory reporting knowledge preferred (not a must)
- Overseas experience is a plus. Over 10 years of relevant experiences.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package with outstanding opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.