Legal Director @ Global Renewable Energy Company
Head of Legal role with overseas projects
International office environment with good work-life balance
The client is a growing foreign-based company that manages a number of projects within the renewable energy sector.
- Perform various tasks related to legal matters in the company
- Provide legal advice and guidance on legal matters
- Prepare/review/revise MOUs for asset acquisition, land related contracts, construction related contracts, service agreements with vendors, legal letters, NDAs, etc.
- Review contracts and legal documents to protect company's interests
- Organize legal documents and manage contractual obligations and deadlines
- Overseas bar-qualified lawyer or Japanese bar-qualified bengoshi
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Excellent writing and communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Experience in energy, infrastructure, construction, real estate, project finance, or investments highly desired
This is the opportunity to join a growing company as the head of legal, while looking after a variety of interesting projects not just here in Japan, but also in other countries within the APAC region. With a good balance of both foreign and Japanese employees, the company also offers a cohesive working environment that is highly considerate of keeping a healthy work-life balance.