Legal Director - Global Logistics Company
Senior role managing 3 subordinates
Great benefits inclding company stock
The client is a large logistics company with over 1,000 employees in Japan.
- Oversee legal matters for the Japan business while managing a team
- Advise internal stakeholders both in Japan and abroad on strategy and relevant regulations
- Review and negotiate complex agreements including master service agreements, real estate agreements, licensing agreements, and NDAs
- License to practice law in Japan, the US, or a common law jurisdiction
- 10+ years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house for a multinational corporation
- Ability to review contracts and conduct negotiations in both Japanese and English
- Management experience a plus, but not mandatory
This is the opportunity for a lawyer who has finished the first or second stage of their career looking for a step up to a more senior position. Professionals already in senior roles are also sought to bring their experience to the business.