- Opportunity to work in a world leading technology company.
- Good work-life balance.
About Our Client
Connecting people with their innovative technology and devices.
The key responsibilities are as follow, but not limited to:
- Advise executives on a variety of legal issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist management in implementing successful legal plans.
- Research and assess various risk factors relevant to business decisions and activities
- Specify internal governance policies and track enforcement on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified in Japanese bar or English-speaking jurisdiction
- 5 years or more PQE
- Business level or more in Japanese and English
- In-house experience (not required but would be a plus)
What's on Offer
- Work closely with top legal professionals
- Above market average salary