Legal Counsel - Top energy company
Top energy company
About Our Client
An international leader energy company with strong presence around the world is seeking for a Legal Manager with strong legal background.
* Draft and review different types of contracts (e.g., NDA; MOU; LOI; share purchase agreement; construction agreement; power purchase agreement; land lease / purchase agreement; guarantee; service agreement).
* Coordinate with external law firms that are appointed for the due diligence, negotiations, closing of agreements and projects; manage the law firms to the best cost performance thereof.
* Transaction/project management.
The Successful Applicant
* License for practising law in Japan or other jurisdiction.
* Japanese and English drafting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Business level Japanese and English.
* Law degree.
What's on Offer
* Flexible working hours and friendly environment.
* Competitive remuneration.