Legal Counsel - Solar Energy Company
About Our Client
One of the biggest solar company in the world is looking for a Legal counsel with knowledge of the Energy Industry.
* Draft and review contracts related to solar energy projects development and construction (e.g., NDA; MOU; LOI; share purchase agreement; construction agreement; power purchase agreement; land lease / purchaser agreement; guarantee; service agreement).
* Required to participate in negotiations from time to time.
* Ensure compliance with laws applicable to contracts, corporations and projects.
* Coordinate with external law firms that are appointed for the due diligence, negotiations, closing of agreements and projects.
* Manage the law firms to the best cost performance.
* Formation and maintaining project corporate vehicles (usually godo kaisha) and purchase and sale of shares therein.
* Conduct other general legal affairs (e.g., conducting legal check before management approval, creating minutes under company laws, keeping corporate seals)
* Supports in the above described fields mainly for Japan business
The Successful Applicant
* Business level of Japanese and English
* Communication and organizational skills.
* A solid understanding of Energy regulations.
* Looking for high caliber candidates interested in career progression
* 2+ years PQE required.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.