Legal Counsel - Pharmaceutical company
Top pharmaceutical company
About Our Client
One of the largest pharmaceuticals companies in the world with more than 70,000 of employees worldwide and with more than 100 years of history is looking for a Legal Counsel
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing (v.gr. Clinical trial agreements, supply, distribution, licensing, etc)
* Ensure compliance with the relevant legal & regulatory requirements as well as in-house policies and procedures, prepares and implements inter-company procedures, ensure that the associates are trained accordingly
* Determines and reports critical legal & compliance risks
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 years PQE
* Fluent in written/spoken English and Japanese.
* Knowledge of commercial and corporate law
* License to practice law in Japan or Overseas is a must.
What's on Offer
* Competitive remuneration