- Become a stand-alone Legal Counsel for Japan & S.Korea
- Great work-life balance
Top-tier multinational Travel Agency Company.
- Develop agreements to support the projects of the company's international business in Japan.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts.
- Work closely with the Compliance team.
- Work closely with the business team in Japan & S.Korea, and the Legal team in the HQ.
- Law degree.
- 5+ years of experience in in-house and/or private practice.
- Familiarity with Japan data privacy law and consumer protection.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese and English.
- Mandarin/Korean proficiency is a plus.
- Remote work arrangement.
- Wide job scope.