Legal Counsel - Leading IT Software Company
Work as a senior member within a small team in a growing company
International working environment with great benefits
The client is a leading growing IT software company with over 1,000 employees here in Japan.
- Negotiate and draft service and licensing agreements with clients
- Localize and provide legal advice for implementing marketing strategies and initiatives
- Advise company leadership on legal issues and regulations
- Take part in global projects
- 5+ years of legal work experience at a law firm or in-house
- Business-level communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience
- Bar qualification from Japan or a common-law jurisdiction
This individual will join a team of experienced professionals in a company that values its employees and fosters innovation. While working with new technologies, this individual will have the chance to work with new regulations in a changing industry.