Legal Counsel at Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
Senior role report to head of legal or Japan GM
Great benefits including flex-time and work-from-home
The client is a global leading pharmaceutical company with over 1,000 employees in Japan. The company offers an international working environment and great work-life balance with benefits like no overtime day, premium Fridays, and work-from-home.
- Take part in global and Japan legal projects relating to M&A and joint ventures
- Handle all legal matters for the assigned business unit
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts including licensing agreements
- Stay abreast of local laws and regulations, while ensuring compliance
- Law degree and bar qualification from Japan or a common law jurisdiction
- 5+ years of law firm and/or in-house experience
- Verbal and drafting capabilities in both Japanese and English
- Experience in the health-care field a plus
This is the opportunity to join a globally leading company that offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits like work-from-home.