- Opportunity to work on a global scale.
- Work along industry leaders in the tech industry.
Our client was founded in America in the early 2000's, starting with only 3 employees, they have now grown to a global powerhouse. With 3,000 employees worldwide, covering 30 countries, the tech giant plans to expand ambitiously in the APAC region as part of their business plan.
Having expanded into Japan less than 5 years ago, the company have seen proven year on year growth and had a record year in 2020, even in light of the global pandemic.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts.
- Provide training for all business units.
- Monitor and act upon any regional regulatory changes.
- Provide compliance support for the region.
- Bar qualified in any jurisdiction.
- Extensive legal experience in-house or private practice.
- IT background preferable but not required.
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Flexible working opportunity.
- Above market average salary package.
- Work closely with market leaders.
- Be at the forefront of global technology.