Legal Counsel @ Global Retail Company
International working environment with career progression opportunities
Great benefits and work-life-balance
The client is a global retailer of consumer products with over 1,000 employees in Japan.
- Advise leadership on a variety of legal matters
- Oversee internal compliance procedures and provide training to employees
- Draft and review contracts
- Bachelors degree or above in law
- High communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Japan or common law legal qualification
- 5+ years legal experience at a law firm or in-house
This is the opportunity to join a global organization while maintaining a healthy work-life balance and enjoying generous benefits.