- Unique role that combines security/ data privacy with legal and compliance.
- International company with exciting growth opportunities and global report line.
About Our Client
Our client is an American headquartered ecommerce company with over 30 years experience in the industry. The internationally known brand has offices in seven countries. Historically focusing on their broadcasting network, they now are investing heavily in the future of ecommerce.
In terms of their business in Japan, they have a reach of nearly 30 million customers and a history of 20 years. The well established company are keeping up with current trends in the industry and are working with the latest tech in order to facilitate further expansion of their brand.
- Lead the data privacy and information security operations for all of Japan.
- Negotiation with vendors on data processing agreements, both in Japan and globally.
- Support privacy reviews for the group.
- Advise company leaders on best practices and regulations.
- Provide training to internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working on privacy matters in Japan.
- Legal and compliance background.
- Business level English proficiency.
- Data privacy certification such as IAPP preferred.
What's on Offer
- Lead up data privacy operations for an international company.
- Collaborate with global teams.
- Be part of a company with ambitious expansion plans.
- Work with the latest technology.
- Competitive compensation package.