Legal Counsel (Bengoshi) - Global Medical Device Manufacturer
Be part of a team that fosters long-term employee growth
Good work-life balance with flex-time benefits
The client has over 2,000 employees in Japan.
- Contract drafting and review
- Conducting risk assessment and due-diligence
- Providing advice to the business from a legal perspective
- Japan bar qualification (bengoshi)
- 3+ years of post qualification experience
- High communication skills with contract drafting and reviewing ability in Japanese and English
This is the opportunity for a bengoshi to move to the next step of their career in a company that values long-term employee retainment and offers a welcoming culture and progression opportunities. The company employs full flex-time.