Legal & Contracts Specialist - Healthcare Start-Up
First legal specialist for growing start-up
International company with full-flex
The client is a fast-growing start-up which has developed a health monitoring application catering to the ageing demographic in Japanese society.
- Contract management
- Risk management for new business
- Review of marketing materials and relevant product regulations
- Management of legal matters relating to company shares and M&A activities
- Acting as the window-person for outside counsel
- 5+ years experience in management of commercial contracts
- IT or healthcare industry experience a plus
- Legal education and qualifications a plus
- Fluent Japanese & ability to draft and review English contracts
This is the opportunity to join as the first legal professional for a growing start-up company.