Legal & Compliance Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company
International company with good work life balance
Opportunity to expand legal & compliance responsibilities
The company is a foreign pharmaceutical company with 300 employees here in Japan.
- Perform contract review and paralegal support for internal clients
- Conduct quarterly compliance monitoring for Japan with the Compliance Officer
- Support compliance training and global projects
- Correspond inquiries and requests from internal stakeholders
- 1+ years of Health care industry experience (Pharmaceutical, medical device, and CRO/CMOs considered)
- 1+ years of relevant legal and/or compliance experience
- Fluent Japanese, Minimum documentation-level English
This is the opportunity to expand your legal & compliance experience at a leading health care company. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits, including flex-time and work-from-home.