Legal & Compliance Specialist @ Global Medical Device company
Cohesive team with career growth opportunities
Great work-life balance with flex-time and work-from-home options
The client is a leading global medical device manufacturer with over 500 employees in Japan.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts in Japanese & English
- Advise on corporate governance and compliance procedures based on The Fair Competition Code and promotion guideline.
- Deliver training to the company's employees for legal and compliance matters.
- Manage Risk management and Compliance Committee
- Give compliance monitoring every quarter of the year
- Manage/revise compliance policies
- 3+ years experience in legal & compliance matters
- Fluency in Japanese & English
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
This is the opportunity to join an established healthcare company, working on a team under capable leadership. The company offers a great work-life balance with flex-time and work-from-home options