Legal & Compliance Manager - Global Medical Device Company
Senior role with report line to Japan CEO
Company that offers good work-life balance
About Our Client
The client is a global medical device manufacturer with over 300 employees here is Japan.
- Draft contracts, conduct due diligence for M&As, and provide legal advice to company employees as required
- Advise on corporate governance and compliance procedures to ensure best practices in line with local laws and regulations
- Manage outside counsel
- Deliver training to the company's employees for legal and compliance matters
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of in-house legal experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Business level communication skills in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
This is the opportunity to step up into a senior role that will look after a wide range of legal and compliance matters. The company offers a good work-life balance with standard working hours of 9:00 - 17:30.