- Established brand and industry leader.
- No experience in pharma industry is required.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known European pharmaceutical companies. Serving over 100 countries with their revolutionary products, this company have no plan of slowing down. With almost 50,000 employees worldwide, the company has been rated as one of the best companies to work at in the world, multiple times.
With ambitious expansion plans, our client is looking for two lawyers to joint the team to assist them with the business growth in the Japanese market.
- Advise, draft, review, negotiate contracts across the business.
- Advise business leaders on business growth strategies.
- Lead up compliance function.
- Monitor and act upon regulatory developments in the market.
- Utilise efficiency to streamline processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bar qualification of any jurisdiction.
- At least 3 PQE, open to law firm or in-house background of any industry.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese.
- Excellent communication style.
- Interest in the health care industry.
What's on Offer
- Above market average compensation package.
- Career change opportunity.
- Industry leader.
- Good work life balance.