Legal Associate Director
Work in a top-tier healthcare company
Good work-life balance
Global leader in biotechnology
Key responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Provide legal advice to the business unit.
- Draft review and advice legal contracts and agreement.
- Liaise with the legal team from other headquarters.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Law.
- Age between 35-45.
- Business level or more in English and Japanese.
- Qualified in Japan or other jurisdictions.
- 5 years or more of in-house/private practice experience.
- Great work-life balance.
- Competitive package.