Learning & Development Director - Financial Services
Super flexible working hours, flat culture
Lead the L&D team of a rapidly growing business
The client is a Global Financial Service firm with a technology focus that has had double digits growth in the past years. They have an office with 400 professionals, and they offer a very flexible environment, as well as a flat culture.
- Create and lead the implementation of L&D strategies that are aligned to business objectives.
- Communicate with HRBPs and build a relationship with business leaders in order to understand what they need to make the right L&D approach.
- Responsible for skill training, attitude programs, leadership development, and coaching programs.
- Make sure that the L&D team cooperates with key stakeholders to acknowledge the company's priorities and performance gaps in order to design learning and development that assists employee growth.
- Oversee and manage the L&D team to ensure they are producing results with quality.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to deliver results.
- 5-7 years of expertise in talent assessment and development, leadership program design and implementation.
- Experience working in a global matrix, dynamic organisation.
- Demonstrated success developing, designing and executing talent development strategies in different functional disciplines.
- Being able to implement organizational change strategies preferred
- Super flex
- Great salary and benefits
- Central Location in one of the most desired office areas