- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Global Chemical company operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
- Contribute to achieve plant target (Key performance indicator) by improving manufacturing process
- Lead continuous improvement by Lean, Kaizen, 6-sigma projects.
- Products produced in Kakogawa: Epoxy based adhesive, Encapsulant/ potting, water based adhesives
- Knowledge of Lean method, Lean 6 sigma, VSM (value stream mapping), CI (continuous improvement), problem solving (A3, Fishbone),Statistical control, Pull system, 5S, Error proofing, Risk management (FMEA, risk based maintenance) etc.
- Experiences in all manufacturing related improvement activities.
- Project management with financial benefit calculation insight
- Good communication skill with Site internal & external including English capability
- Holding at least Six sigma Green belt
- 5,000,0000 JPY - 6,000,000 JPY