Lean Supervisor , Chemical industry, Shiga , 900万円
¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Chemical industry
- Their products are widely use in Japan and around the world
- Contribute to achieve plant targets (Key performance indicator) by improving manufacturing processes
- Lead continuous improvement by Lean, Kaizen, 6-sigma projects.
- Communicate with regional/global Lean team and introduce Best practices
- Implement training of the Lean methods to employee
The Successful Applicant
- Lean method knowledge.
- Lean 6 sigma, VSM (value stream mapping), CI (continuous improvement), problem solving
- Statistical control, Pull system, 5S, Error proofing, Risk management (FMEA, risk based maintenance) etc.
- All manufacturing related improvement activities.
- Meeting, training, or workshop facilitation for specific objectives
- Project management with financial benefit calculation insight
- Good communication skill with Site in English and Japanese
What's on Offer