Leading Start up- Marketing Manager
Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
Extremely diverse environemnt, with great work environment.
About Our Client
My client is an international start up, venture company that is looking for a field marketing manager. The company's mission is trying to merge their data centers to drive the cloud services with AI, 5G, IOT developments. The two companies that merged are very elite and you will be inheriting two technologies.
- Report directly to the CMO.
Execute presentation materials and manage media interviews.
Interact with sales and management team to identify marketing needs.
Manage all advertising collateral- including third party agencies, self- developed materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Obtain a Bachelor's Degree.
Strong English and Japanese communication.
Basic project management skills to lead marketing events.
- 8-10 years of marketing experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- open and energetic working environment.
- Experience the growth of an IT venture with the utilization of the latest technology from both well known companies.
- Good location in Tokyo.