Leading Pharma Startup- Communications Manager (APAC)
Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
This is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
About Our Client
Our client is located in American headquarters. It is one of the fastest, growing pharmaceutical companies in the world, operating in more than 100 countries. They are currently seeking a Communication Manager to take over their APAC team.
- Plan, execute, and manage communication initiatives, both internal and external, with particular attention to audiences in APAC.
- Identifies areas for up-skilling the team across communications disciplines and implements effective programs to consistently improve results delivery.
Establish and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders, across different functions and in different geographies of the company
- Work closely with APAC Comms leader, Brand, and Marketing, to create coordinated (and connected) communications plans and content.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent English language (oral and written)
- Broad experience using digital and analog channels to amplify storytelling and measure effectiveness of campaigns and stakeholder communications
- Bachelor's degree
Job Experience in communications- any industry is welcomed
What's on Offer
- Be the first leader in the start up company.
- Rapid career progression, excellent career progression.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Working directly with the COO and country manager.
- Very international, open-minded and flexible working environment.