Leading International Company - Head of Marketing
Innovative company with outstanding brand image.
Competitive benefit and welfare and direct report to the APAC director
My client delivers the best performance world wide for IT. They have over 1,500 clients and over 2 million registered users across the business. The company's headquarters is in the United States with over 10 offices world wide.
- Plan marketing strategies for existing and new products.
Developing and managing demand generation, across multiple channels.
Build, lead and manage the Japan marketing team as a leader in the Tokyo office.
- Work closely with APAC Marketing Director to inform regional marketing strategy.
- Drive both user growth and revenue growth for the client's analytics and market data platform.
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market.
Fluent in Japanese and English (Writing, speaking, reading).
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Have 8 years of marketing experience.
Strong record of delivering marketing and business results
- Opportunity for rapid career progression, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Work for one of the largest IT companies in the world.
- Great international, work environment with the emphasis of English being used.
- Good location in central Tokyo.
- Be a part of world wide events and meetings.
- Reports directly to the director.
- Reimbursed lunches and WFH equipment.