Lead UX Designer - Global Pharma Company
Lead the UI/UX team and collaborate with multiple teams to drive new strategies.
Great work life balance, English heavy environment. This opening is in KANSAI.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company. With strong ties to companies all around the world, our client continues to be a well-recognized household brand with a promising future of expansion.
- Responsible for driving new strategies to better the User Experience of commercial products, medical devices, and web marketing for internal and external usage.
- Lead the UX team and collaborate with the Marketing teams and IT Application teams, and be a key stake holder within the company, and drive their Digital/Automation transformation.
- Be a key negotiator for the new projects in IT/Digital, and exercise strong leadership skills.
- Strong experience in UI/UX Designing/Consulting.
- Business savvy and strategy building; must have experience in management, collaborating with multiple teams including senior management.
- Fluent in English, ideally at least a Business level Japanese, but not a must.
- Industry background is not needed.
- Salary up to 17M yen
- Location is in KANSAI
- Great work life balance, and flex-time is available