Lead Strategic PM, Partner Experience and Operations
Leading E-commerce company
Be responsible for the full end-to-end vendor experience satisfaction metrics, performance of the operational team (outbound business development team and offshore support teams) and creating best-in-class cloud based training .
Work closely with senior country leadership team, cross functional partners including product, operations, customer services and tech partners
Plan by mapping out the support, contact management and tech needed to delight our small vendors and help them grow
Build the executional plan to deliver this vision
Run the day-to-day performance of the business and moving fast to course correct
Coach and mentor a top-talent team.
· Bachelor's degree in: Numerical subject, Computer Science, Philosophy, Politics, Social Science and Business Administration.
· Proficiency at business level in both in Japanese and English
· Minimum 10+ years' experience across at least 2 of these 3 disciplines: (a) business development team management, (b) contact centre team/variable resource management, (c) setting up foundational processes and continuous improvement for large scale businesses.
· Industry experience in management consulting (end to end project completion), subscription based service in Tech/Retail/Leisure.
· Strong understanding of customer/supplier experience. Ability to benchmark/perform gap analysis and close defects.
· Deep analytical capabilities at both the operational level and strategic table
· Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and navigate complex cross-functional initiative
· Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills and able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize complex, large-scale business processes
Manage senior talent
Exposure to global digital marketing initiatives