Lead Designer - Marketing and business communications provider
In charge of a big international brand in the finance sector.
Manage a team of 4 people.
A fast growing international provider of multichannel marketing solutions and business services with offices in over 30 countries in the world. This position will manage a big international brand inside the finance sector.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and develop comprehensive designs on brand;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within cost and time constraints;
- Developing design briefs that meet the client's objectives;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Assisting other designers in the creation process to create professional designs;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or project managers;
- Meeting clients via phone or in-person, or design director/project manager, to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Working with the team in estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Managing a team of 4 people in Japan and Hong Kong.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative tools (mainly InDesign).
- Solid working experience of 5-6 years at a multinational corporation.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the finance sector.
- Manage a team of 4 people in Japan and Hong Kong.
- Work with international team in New York.
- International and flexible working environment.