- Expanding company with over 40% growth in Q1 2021.
- Advise on cutting-edge, industry changing projects.
Our client is at the forefront of technology and have had an immense impact on the way we communicate day-to day. They have revolutionised advertising and user-based services and have a proven track record of year-on-year growth. Having started in the US, they now have a global reach with offices in over 30 countries.
In Korea, their revenue increased by over 10% in 2020, even in light of a global pandemic. The popular service is utilised by around 30% of Koreans and this figure continues to grow. With many people switching to an increased use of technology in our day-to-day life, the company have been expanding their headcount throughout in the APAC region to meet the demands.
- Use expertise to work with global and APAC teams and advise on legal matters, alongside public policy, and communications.
- Act as the representative of a global brand relating to national compliance and regulation matters.
- Make an impact on the industry by collaborating with legislators and governments.
- Utilise your project management and strategic thinking skills to effectively handle a wide range of legal matters from corporate to IP and employment.
- Work across functions and manage stakeholders.
- Relevant work experience of 5+ years, either in-house or private practice.
- Qualification in any jurisdiction.
- Proven experience of project and stakeholder management
- Excellent command of the Korean language in order to draft and review contracts.
- Proficiency of English language and exceptional communication skills.
- Outstanding judgement and problem-solving capabilities.
Be an integral part of the technological advances in Korea, working alongside international market leaders to change the face of advertising and user-based services. The successful applicant will support and advise on the business decisions of the company as they pave their way in Korea.
The company is projected to expand further and extending its reach to new projects which encapsulate the future of tech, offering new opportunities and cutting-edge experience for the applicant.