[Law firm] TTP Accountant 5M yen annual
Temp to Perm position - get converted in 3-6 months!
Hourly rate is 1800 - 2000 yen per hour. If Permanent - 5M yen annually
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm with over 3,000 employees worldwide in over 20 locations.
- Handles multiple client analysis projects and complex billing including determining appropriate application of consumption and withholding taxes.
- Is knowledgeable of all aspects of assigned partners' accounts including reviewing outstanding balance reports and actively following up on trouble spots including direct follow up with clients on accounts receivable.
- Understands and responds to inquiries and requests made by attorneys, secretaries, legal assistants and staff and demonstrates this understanding through the use of effective communication.
- Prepares bills and internal forms including appropriate back-up required to process monthly reminder memos, A/R write-offs, retainer and on-account applications and other documentation.
- Documents meetings/discussions with partners for actions and/or later follow-up.
- Actively seeks to enhance knowledge of all Client Accounting procedures and processes.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date files for each partner and/or client.
- Updates and maintains information for billing logs, reminder memo logs and response sheet, partner serviced list/production log and client matter logs.
- Manage full cycle of bookkeeping : all aspects of A/P , A/R ▪ Reviews and processes vendor invoices.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from vendors externally and staff internally regarding payment status.
- Reviews expense reports, checks for proper classification, completeness
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Strong capabilities in English and Japanese both oral and written
- Knowledge of Excel and Word with expectation of becoming proficient
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, organize work flow and use time efficiently
- Ability to work and develop skills independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and to perform at a high levels under pressure
What's on Offer
- Work at a renowned international law firm and get valuable experience
- Temp to Perm position - get converted in 3-6 months!
- Hourly rate is 1800 - 2000 yen per hour. If Permanent - 5M yen annually