Large Global Company- IT Service Management Manager
Established and stable global company.
Opportunity to grow your career
Our Client is an established global company that operates in more than 50+ countries worldwide. Globally speaking, our client has been in the market for more than 100+ years and has generated over 100 billion dollars worth of revenue. Moreover, they serve an around 90 million users worldwide. In Japan, our client has been in the market for 40 years with offices in more than 3 cities.
- You will be responsible for IT operations reporting, problem and incident management.
- Ensure consistency across all IT by designing and optimising the ITSM process.
- Guarantee incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Create KPIs for IT services and drive important based on data.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- General knowledge of basic IT in order to trouble shoot resolve issues.
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated.
- Native Level Japanese; Business Level English.
- Experience in Finance industry is a plus.
- Leadership role with a lot of management opportunities.
- International and flexible working environment.