- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Global Lubricants company.
- Conduct the blend studies based on the matrix provided by the R&D Manager or Managing Director.
- Blend the racing oils at a laboratory scale and run tests to confirm the physical and chemical property before dispatch or further external testing.
- Arrange the used oil analysis and external testing with 3rd party laboratories and summarise the result for reporting.
- Conduct the necessary tests for the technical service upon the request from R&D Manager or Managing Director.
- Keep the laboratory clean and safe along with the HSE procedure.
- Monitor and report the inventory in the laboratory warehouse
- Good experience in the laboratory, experience in a lubricant or lubricant additive laboratory is a strong plus, but other chemical industry or relevant background will be considered
- Chemical engineering background.
- Technical service experience is a plus
- Teamwork and objective oriented.
- English skills in both writing and reading.
Business level Japanese in speaking/hearing and writing/reading
- Proactive, responsive and self-starter.
- Eager to improve skills and knowledge.