Lab engineer, Performance Materials , 6M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in Chemical industry support to many indutry in Japan
- Evaluation of materials and parts related to engineering plastic products (PA, PBT, POM, PES, PSU, etc.)
- Perform reliable evaluation work based on international test standards
- Quality management and operation based on quality management system (ISO17025)
- Information exchange and local support overseas bases
- Promote projects in cooperation with sales representatives
- Experience in thermoplastic evaluation technology and molding technology
- Skills to create technical documents, reports, presentations, etc.
- Smooth communication skills with internal departments and customer.
- Experience in plastic injection molding
- Experience in compounding design of plastic or rubber materials
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or ISO17025 or experience using them
- Communication skills in English (other foreign languages) with overseas departments