L3 Support Engineer at Global Networking Company
Global Networking Company
International Working Environment | No.1 market share
Our client has the largest market share for networking devices not only in Japan but other countries. Our client is well-known for their high-quality routers and switches and serves both end-users and enterprises.
- Technical support for customer who bought our client products
- Escalation handling from L1 / L2 call center
- Create knowledge document and publish information for customer about new feature, issues, new products
- Reproduce customer issue in lab to escalate to engineering
- L2/L3 switching experience
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Knowledge equivalent to CCNA or above
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation