Korean / Japanese / English Customer Support Operator for IT
You'll be working for one of the biggest companies in the world
You are fluent in Korean, Japanese and English
Our client is an international IT consultancy.
- 100% accurate interpretation of type & scope of changes being requested
- Approve user edits or apply suggested edits, and fix necessary data
- Ensure end to end resolution of the issues worked upon along with 100% SLA adherence
- Perform deep dive analysis on errors received and generate actionable insights
- Deliver high quality and ensure process compliance.
- Excellent data entry skills after identifying the relevant information/ data points from approved sources. Specifically capture images and data with exceptional quality and accuracy
- Meet daily productivity and quality goals and improve them overtime
- Implement requested changes to data per quality control policies in a dynamic environment
- Analyze data and make decisions based on policies as set by quality control
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time to achieve goals
- Good verbal and written communication in both local language (Japanese and/ or Korean) and English language
- Ability to identify errors in work and provide comprehensive root cause analysis and corrective actions at individual and team level.
- Provide ongoing linguistic and local knowledge support to different client teams
- Proven track record of success in previous work
- Language Skills: Spoken/Written fluency in Japanese or Korean
- You are TechSavvy
- You have 1 year experience in supporting customers or clients
You will receive a competitive salary and will be able to use three different languages in one job.