- Establishing and directing all facets of the KTM process engineering teams in Ja
- Competative salary package
An long history international manufacturing company focuses on Automation Solutions. They have wide product portfolio such as valves, Actuators& Regulators.
* Drive new product development for the range of KTM Floating and Trunnion ball valves of the Japan team through interacting closely with product management and sales team globally to understand regional requirements and incorporate them into the product programs, following the stage gate process within budget, scope, quality and efficiencies, as well as executing the responsibilities of the KTM DCO office
* Work closely with PSQ, OM/PMO and Ops. team to implement the order design and customer drawings submission and any auditing of qualification & Certification, continuously reduce the BOM lead time to match the production OTD target year after year, Lead global or regional Engineering Change
* Ensure that engineering staff is provided appropriate training to meet continued product quality, performance, delivery and technology standards. Establish and maintain effectiveness of the engineering staff through implementation of performance and career development programs.
* Ability to use engineering design and analysis tools, as well as Microsoft Office software and other productivity tools; Examples include: ANSYS, Fluent, Cosmos, FEA, MathCAD, Excel, Solidworks Simulation; Experienced in the use of AutoCAD 2D drafting and 3D solid modeling
* Strong mechanical aptitude and excellent problem-solving abilities and good proactive personality
* Proven track record of leading successful design teams
* Leading R&D teams in management level
* Working experience in an international company
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering etc.
3. Physical Demands:
* In good physical status
* Proven track record of designing and developing new products and managing an industrial products development team
* Effective oral and written communication skills including proficiency in English required. Demonstrated planning, organisational, and team skills required.
* Experience working with international R&D teams
* Experience working with products that require consistency of design and manufacturing quality.
* Necessary consciousness of teamwork, communication and performance excellence.
Standard insurance and pension