Key Account Manager
Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales skills
A world-leading multinational chemical and materials company specialising in solutions to industries such as biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
- Provide excellent customer service through product knowledge, handling inquires and eventual sales order.
- Maintain good relations with customers as well as business partners
- Drive the sales of a certain portfolio to a targeted customers base
- Execute territory business plan and participate in business development plans to expand business
- Maintain and network with clients to maintain accounts and / or expand new accounts
- Formulate and implement effective strategies to grow key accounts.
- Maintain updated knowledge of products and market
- University graduate - Major in Chemistry/Materials related will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience within chemical/manufacturing industry
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese language
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, enthusiasm to learn on the job and be meticulous
- Good commercial abilities
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills