- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills
Our client is the global leader producer of Lithium, Bromine and Catalyst solutions. With a large demand of their products, the company has been investing in developing and expanding in Japan.
- Manage assigned customers mainly for the pharma and elastomer markets, including but not limited to long-term contracts and delivery specification negotiations, volume/price management and quality issue coordination.
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives through both revenue & profit through value selling.
- Develop and maintain account plans for key strategic accounts, through deep understanding of customer value chain and their long-term development plan and competence.
- Understands the pharma and electronics value chain and communicates timely feedback to the commercial leadership team about competition and market price update, industry segment tendency, etc.
- Successfully negotiate, implement, and secure current and new business opportunities.
- Forecast accurate sales volume and revenues and meets/exceeds the annual operating plan targets.
- Maintain sales budget for specified sales territory
- Build and maintain key customer relationships at various senior management levels and throughout new and existing customer organisations (high, wide and deep).
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Basic knowledge of chemical industry/application, organic synthesis; Lithium knowledge preferred
- Strong negotiation skills and resiliency to tough situations.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Analytical skills to evaluate value chain, risks, growth potential of accounts etc.
- Chemical Industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required to be fluent in Japanese language - read/write and speak
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader
Gain extensive sales and communication skills