Key Account Manager
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥7,000,000 - ¥7,100,000
Responsible for off-trade accounts managing customers and increasing revenue
Work for one of the largest and most well know sporting good companies
About Our Client
- Our client is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distribution of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities.
- Operating segments for our clients brand are: North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Greater China, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Work closely with the Technical Representative team and provide sales support and staff training to above clients
- Liaise closely with our Marketing team, CS team, or any other counterparts closely in order to not miss any opportunities and increase brand awareness.
- Build a strong team through intensive training and hiring
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Director to make on Japan better.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 years of experience as Sales in Running Market, especially business experience in other sporting categories
- Well versed with Excel for Data analysis
- Business-level English is preferred
- Strong track record in FMCG sales and leadership capabilities
What's on Offer
- Transparent and open company culture where innovation is encouraged
- Strong compensation, benefits, and career progression opportunities