Key Account Manager
Many opportunities for commercial development within the company
Explore leadership potential managing mid-sized teams
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Lead business revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities and high potential accounts.
- Work with international and domestic counterparts to coordinate strategy and lead account plans.
- Continually identify market feedback and changes to the organization around trends, competitor activities and business development.
- Provide regular sales forecasts to management within the target assigned territory.
- BSc in biology-related fields, PhD is preferable
- More than 2 years of experience in science-based solution sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve creatively.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of life science research
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster