Key Account Manager
Superb career progression opportunities
International work environment with multi-cultural co-workers
About Our Client
My client is a marketing leading food company with presence across the globe. They are well known for their focus on people development and regional transfer opportunities. They are constantly looking for leadership potential and high calibre candidates to join their business. Currently there is an rare Key Account Manager opportunity which became available. Are you ready to step up?
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
· Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company
· Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
· Works closely with trade marketing team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor degree in Business or related field
· Total of 8 years working experience with min 5 years in key account management
· Bilingual in both Japanese and English
· PC proficiency
· Strong account management and relationship building skills.
· Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
· Highly self-motivated.
What's on Offer
· Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
· International work environment with multi-cultural co-workers
· Attractive package plus performance bonuses
· Superb career progression opportunities