Key Account Manager - World Food Business
Global Food company with excellent progession opportunities.
Competitive Compensation Package.
About Our Client
Our client is an International food company with a turnover of approximately 5 billion EURO. Established in Japan for over 50 years they are looking for a strong sales person to join their entrepreneurial atmosphere and contribute to increasing sales.
- Identifying customer's objectives, issues, problems, strategy and operating models.
- Drafting and implementing the retail chain sales development plan.
- Building the retail chain plan to draw up specific arguments and sales approaches
- Negotiation with national and regional chains
- Increase listing , sales per stores , facing , visibility , stores actions , Control the price , and manage & budget.
- Define and manage Sales Campaign , Trade-marketing investments , Budgets for
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to make tough decisions regarding pricing and discounts.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Extensive experience in FMCG companies.
- Skilled in negotiation , sales development , retail chain management , FMCG sales techniques.
- Relationship builder with Wholesalers , Distributor partners at High-grade supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Supermarkets and General Merchandising Stores ( Headquarters function ).
What's on Offer
The chance to join an autonomous and forward thinking business with total control over key accounts to give the freedom to increase sales.