- International company with fast growth in light vehicle area
- Senior position with great exposure to JOEMs
- My client is one of the biggest automotive suppliers globally
- They have fast been fast growing business here in Japan and would like to take this chance expanding their business with Toyota in particular since they have been partnering very well in the past decades both domestically and regionally
- Maintain current programs and develop the new business with Light Vehicle customer (TOYTOA, Nissan, Isuzu and other).
- Create/support global strategic planning to approach new business.
- Execute new business development according to the company strategy.
- Manage the interface between different business units in overseas regions and the customer.
- Manage sales/commercial negotiations for assigned programs.
- Responsible for total value management activities for all assigned programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High level strategic thinking and executive ability to build relationship with a customer.
- Proven successful tracking record in commercial/business as a tier 1 supplier.
- Global experience/exposure
- Strong Leadership skill
- Business Level communication skill is must in both English and Japanese.
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience with the customer in commercial
- Strong experience with TOYOTA
- Problem solving skill
- Global program management skill
- High personal drive
- Bachelor degree (engineering preferred) from a four year college or university.
- Ability to work flexibly including night conference calls.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- Exciting job opportunities that enable a strong candidate to carry out business with big names in automotive industry
- Global work environment with fast growing business both domestically and globally
- Competitive package