Key Account Manager - Semiconductor
Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales and management skills
Our client is the global leader in chemical (adhesive) and consumer goods. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Main task is to develop new business from existing clients
- Develop new business through direct sales or channel sales (distributors)
- Maintain good relations with customers as well as business partners
- Drive the sales of product portfolio towards the semicon industry
- Execute territory business plan and participate in business development plans to expand business
- Bachelor's Degree - Major in Engineering will be an added advantage
- 5 - 7 years of sales experience within B2B (semicon industry)
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, enthusiasm to learn on the job and be meticulous
- TOIEC of 700 points and above or business level Japanese
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader