Key Account Manager - Driveshaft Application
Global automotive partner with leading OEMs
Markel leader and high performing business in Japan
About Our Client
-My client is a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments.
- My client is also expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications.
* Globally responsible for one or more assigned Key Accounts.
* Define account strategies of assigned Key Accounts.
* Define long-term growth target per application per Key Account
* Define budgeting targets for Key Accounts
* Develop business at Key Accounts according to targets
* Drive sales activities to serve the Key Account's needs
* Manages customer projects
* Responsible for the contracts of Key Accounts
* Closely co-operate with Technical Sales Management, Marketing, Application Management, Engineering, Quality and all related departments
The Successful Applicant
* In-depth knowledge of Automotive and / or other industries business, engineering, marketing, quality. * Be familiar with computer operation and MS Office software
* Being customer oriented, with mentality of customer service, and are always ready to roll up sleeves to act * Self-motivated, ownership responsibilities, good communication skills, details-oriented mentality, teamwork & positive mindset.
* High level of verbal and written communication skills with understanding of different cultures.
* Negotiation skills to conclude win-win results both externally and internally.
* Ability to manage and lead global business.
What's on Offer
- You will be able to work within a global environment with a close up work relationship with HQ and worldwide production
- You will be able to drive the business across the region and reward with a competitive package in the market