- 100% remote work style
- Exclusive KAM position for solid and stable business
Our Client is a global leader in Aluminum Die Cast and has a global revenue of 1B USD - Japan is 10% of the business and has 5 people in the Team. The work location is flexible (home office) but the company has offices in Tokyo and Nagoya that the Team can use.
They are very committed to the Japanese market and they have Japanese speakers in every factory in Asia: the Key Account Manager will be also the main person to handle and manage the internal stakeholders.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with assigned key accounts
- Set sales goals and targets for the assigned accounts based on company's overall
direction and objectives. Sales targets include, not limit to, number of new tools,
new revenue stream from new project, revenue growth and EBITDA
- Forecasts and tracks of customer metric
- Degree in Engineering/Marketing/Business.
- Min 5 years of proven track record in sales and account management experience.
- Good knowledge of precision component engineering preferably in Die Casting,
plastic injection moulding, or metal stamping.
- Ability to travel extensively within the designated region.
- Solid business with Accounts open 10+ years ago
- Direct report to APAC VP
- Fast career track to National Account Manager