- International working environment
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is global leading company in Logistics and Transportation industry.
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion.
- Able to work well with Global/Regional VM + KAM network.
- Manage RFP process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, process/status tracking
- Maintaining and developing from existing customer assigned and next key accounts.
- Demonstrate and drive a team to visit a sufficient number of customers and maintain up-to-date customer profiles in CRM system
- Improve the quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining solid sales growth of VM as well as supporting local sales staff in Japan and network countries.
- Work closely with operation team to ensure operation efficiency to fit customer's requirements.
- Maintain good communications with all customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of air and ocean business and experience is required.
- Inter-personal, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a team-based environment, and to manage the change.
- University graduate
- 3 years or above experience in this industry and major account success.
- Good business communication skill with both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
International working environment
Attractive salary package